Green Floor PUR / rubber granules systems have achieved an excellent track record as sporting surfaces used in mass sports (school sport facilities, running and run-up tracks, playing fields for ball sports and multipurpose playing fields, tennis courts, etc) as well as the optimum surface for pros when performing during top-class level national or international competitions and tournaments.
These systems are just as suitable for new installations as they are for the revitalization or renovation (re topping) of existing surfaces. In-house product development, manufacture and installation from one single source are the best assurance of state-of-the-art, cost-effective, durable and environmentally friendly sports flooring systems
Green Floor synthetic surfaces offer numerous advantages :
- High UV and weather resistance
- Maximum abrasion resistance and permanent elasticity
- High degree of adjustable area elasticity and point elasticity
- Spike resistance even under constant load
- Long life, permanent bond with base
- Entire installation from one single Green Floor partner, from the earthworks to the construction of the subbase and finally the synthetic coat
- Dedicated teams using state-of-the-art construction techniques install the right system professionally and on time
We cover the entire range of installation requirements, from all-weather surfaces for school sports areas to high-performance surfaces for competitions and tournaments – cost-effectively, efficiently and quickly.
High-grip or nonslip surfaces systems can be adjusted to be water-permeable or water-impermeable. Consistent sports conditions, even under extreme temperatures and weather conditions. The surfaces are usable within minutes after a rain shower.
Numerous design options, e.g. by using contrasting colors in selected areas without need for joints.
Minimum care and maintenance requirements. After many years of use, repairs, revitalization or renovation are not complicated and are professionally performed at a reasonable cost by Porplastic specialists